Mockering prohibits the posting of content aimed at selling guns, instructing viewers on how to make guns, ammunition, and certain accessories, or instructing viewers on how to install these accessories. Mockering should not be used as a platform to sell guns or accessories described below. Mockering also does not allow live content to show that someone is armed, armed or transported.
What this means for you
If the purpose is to perform one or more of the following actions, please do not post on Mockering:
Below are some examples of content not allowed on Mockering.
- The link in the video title or description points to a website that sells the aforementioned guns or accessories. You can link to sites that discuss or comment on these items, as long as these sites do not directly sell these items.
- A firearm showing the intention to sell the firearm privately. This includes providing the seller's phone number, email address or other contact information.
- Show the user step-by-step instructions on how to finish the lower receiver to complete the gun manufacturing.
- Show users how to make a silencer with a flashlight, oil tank, solvent trap or other parts.
- Show users how to install an assault rifle, or how to install similar accessories to simulate automatic shooting.
- During the live broadcast, someone was holding or holding a gun, regardless of whether they were shooting. Note: Guns are not included in the video game.
- Real-time streaming is characterized by someone transporting guns around, such as carrying guns or taking them with them in a car, truck or other vehicle. Note: Guns are not included in the video game.
Please keep in mind that these are just some examples, if you think the content may violate this policy, please do not post the content.
What if the content violates this policy?
If your content violates this policy, we will delete the content and send you an email to let you know. If you violate our Community Guidelines for the first time, you will receive a warning, but it will not cause any damage to your account. If not, we will issue a warning to your account. If you receive 3 strikes, your account will be terminated. You can learn more about our strike system here.