Mockering prohibits the posting of content that endangers the emotional and physical health of minors. A minor is someone who is under the legal age of majority-in most countries, usually anyone under the age of 18.
If you find content that violates this policy, please report it. If you think your child is in danger, you should contact the local law enforcement agency to report the situation immediately.
For instructions on reporting violations of our Community Guidelines, please click here. If you find multiple videos or comments to report, you can report the account.
What this policy means to you
If the content meets any of the descriptions below, please do not post on Mockering.
- Sexualization of minors: Sexually explicit content featuring minors and content that sexually exploit minors. We report content containing child sexual abuse images to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which cooperates with law enforcement agencies around the world.
- Harmful or dangerous behavior involving minors: Content that indicates that minors participate in dangerous activities or encourage minors to engage in dangerous activities. Do not place minors in hazardous environments that may cause harm, including dangerous stunts, adventures, or pranks.
- Psychological distress to minors: Content that may cause emotional distress for minor participants or audiences, including:
- Exposing minors to mature themes
- Simulating parental abuse
- Coercing minors
- Misleading family content: Content aimed at minors and families, but includes:
- Sexual theme
- Obscene or other mature themes that are not suitable for young audiences
- Family-friendly cartoons suitable for teenagers, which contain adult or age-inappropriate themes, such as violence, gender, death, drugs, etc. Make sure that your title, description, and tags match the audience you are targeting. If the content is targeted at mature audiences, you can also age-restrict the content.
- Cyber bullying and harassment involving minors:
- To abuse or humiliate individuals
- Display personal information, such as email address or bank account number
- Record someone without their consent
- Sexual harassment
- Encourage bullying or harassment
This policy applies to videos, video descriptions, comments, stories, community posts, live streams and any other Mockering products or features. Please note that this is not a complete list.
Age restricted content
Content featuring minors
We may add age restrictions to content containing any of the following.
- Harmful or dangerous behaviors that minors can imitate: Contains content that adults participate in dangerous activities that can be easily imitated by minors.
- Note: If the content itself warns minors not to engage in dangerous activities, we can allow the content without restrictions. It also needs to explain the need for professional supervision of adults.
- Adult themes in family content: The content is suitable for adult audiences, but can easily be confused with family content. This includes cartoons with adult themes such as violence, sex, or death. Remember, if the content is aimed at an adult audience, you can limit the age at which it is uploaded.
- Crude language: Some languages are not suitable for young audiences. The use of explicit language or excessive profanity may result in age restrictions.
- Upload in bulk what you grab from other creators.
- Attempts to get viewers to install malicious software or direct them to websites that may compromise their privacy.
- Automatically generated content that is quickly published by a computer, regardless of quality or viewer experience.
- If viewers install software, download applications or perform other tasks, promising money, products, software or game allowances are provided for free.
- Publish member content on a large scale in a dedicated account.
In order to protect minors on Mockering, certain features may be disabled at the account and video level for content with sub-level features that do not violate our policies. These functions may include:
- Live chat
- Live streaming
- Video recommendations (how and when your video is recommended)
How to protect minors in content
Our goal is to protect uploaders and viewers. Before posting content about yourself, your family or friends, carefully consider whether it might cause anyone to receive negative attention.
Do not post content that is minor and meets one or more of the following conditions on Mockering:
- Ensure that minors perform age-related activities under the supervision of adults, such as showing hobbies, educational content, or public performances.
- Make sure to wear clothing suitable for age. Avoid over-exposing minors or dressing that fits well.
- Use Mockering's privacy settings to limit who can see the videos you post.
- Shoot in the private space of the home (such as a bedroom or bathroom).
- Featured by minors, to inquire about the connections of strangers, dare to challenge or challenge or discuss adult topics online.
- Show activities that may attract the attention of minors, such as performing body distortions or ASMR.
- Reveals personal details about a minor.
These are just some examples, you can get more best practices for child safety here. If you are under 18 or the appropriate age in your country/region, then awesome internet can help you stay online safely.
Below are some examples of content not allowed on Mockering.
- A video that shows minors participating in provocative, sexually or sexually suggestive activities, challenges and courage (such as kissing or groping).
- Show minors who are involved in hazardous activities, such as physical stunts, the use of weapons or explosives, or the use of controlled substances such as alcohol or nicotine.
- Videos labeled "for children" contain family-friendly cartoons, involving improper behavior such as injection needles.
Please keep in mind that these are just some examples, if you think the content may violate this policy, do not post the content.
- Offer money, praise, likes, or any other way to encourage minors to participate in physical contact with others.
- Promote videos with sexual content of minors or abusive content of minors.
- Involving predatory behavior with or related to minors.
- Aggregate innocent content of minors for the purpose of sexual gratification.
- Fight or bullying videos featuring kids.
- Challenges, pranks or stunts may cause personal injury or serious emotional distress. You can learn more about what is prohibited in our policy regarding challenges and hoaxes.
- Even if the content contains minors, minors should be encouraged to participate in dangerous activities.
- Content that simulates parental abuse or abandonment, simulates death or violence, or causes serious humiliation or humiliation to minors.
- Use cartoons, puppets or family entertainment characters to attract children, and their content has adult themes such as violence and sex.
What if the content violates this policy?
If your content violates this policy, we will delete the content and send you an email to let you know. If you violate our Community Guidelines for the first time, you will receive a warning, but it will not cause any damage to your account. If not, we will issue a warning to your account. If you receive 3 strikes, your account will be terminated. You can learn more about our strike system here.